Gateways of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update: Please read

3 posters

Go down

Update: Please read Empty Update: Please read

Post  MasterWeaver Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:31 pm

A 'Charecter Update' form will be placed in your folders this coming game. Please use them, and please do all math on the back side.

We are very thankful for all the help that everyone has given as Beta Testers, and we hope everyone is having fun. If we seem lacking in some departments, please know that we are doing a million things to try and get this game ready for presentation to WotC.

We have currently finished Vitalitus, and are putting it together for final review and editting. If anyone is interested in assisting with this, a meeting day will be decided on and those that wish to help are more than welcome to attend. After this meeting and final changes are made, it will not be touched again until the few weeks before DragonCon and presentation.

We have a Sunday deadline to get Ques'Solia done the same way, and the same thing will be done and offered for Ques'solia.
In addition, I am going through and making all the changes that John and Dante both put in their submitted rulebooks. Thanks again guys. Your karma for the editting will be on your charecter sheet for this upcoming game.

As you can see, work is still happening on the website. (Doc=a God)

We are actively working on the plotlines for your stories, and making sure your OSAs are well thought out and done.

We have record of every typed charecter sheet that you have had up to this point, with your notes and handwrittng on them. If you have any issues with your skills being incorrect, please let us know. Both Chad and myself have checked them for accuracy, and have seen no problems as of yet. Please feel free to look over your old sheets and if you feel that we have missed something, please feel free to talk to us about it or send an e-mail or PM. We have the old sheets every game for you to double check if you think that something should be on your sheet that is not. Nasty notes left on the bottom of your charecter sheet only frustrate me, and don't get anything accomplished.

If you are currently keeping track of your own charecter sheet, you will be required to e-mail a recent copy of your sheet before or on the due date of OSAs. We cannot properly stat encounters/monsters, if we don't know your stats. To keep with the consistancy of the world, there are certain skills that, when purchased at certain levels, have in-play reactions and allow for certain abilities. We cannot make sure these things happen if we do not have your sheets.

Also, this will be the absolute last OSA where a bone is thrown if it was not done correctly. Once again, we highly suggest that you read the action you are attempting to before submitting your OSA. I will attempt to have example OSAs to look at if you so desire, by this upcoming game....No promises, however. If your OSA is missing something (I.E. info and/or a skill), we will note it at the bottom of your OSA.

We know this is alot of time to dedicate to helping us with our dream, and we want to thank you again for all your help. If there is anything we can do to ensure that you have more fun, within the rules of the game and in-play world, please let us know.

-Shelley Lewis
Office Manager
Weaver
shelleylewis@gatewaysofdestiny.com

MasterWeaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Update: Please read Empty Re: Update: Please read

Post  Phaedra Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:44 am

I'd love to help with any of the culture and such. My working schedule will likely be changing so I'll let you know what days I'm free.

I hope no one is leaving you guys nasty notes Evil or Very Mad We will kill them.

I think some example OSA might be a big help. Let me know if you guys need some help with anything. I know you guys are really busy both personally and with the game.
Phaedra
Phaedra

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedivere Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:54 am

MasterWeaver wrote: Nasty notes left on the bottom of your charecter sheet only frustrate me, and don't get anything accomplished.

-Shelley Lewis
Office Manager

Yeah, sorry about that. I realized it was kind of a dick move the next day.

And I get experience for editing the book? Sweet!

And I don't know about other peoples schedules, but I'm usually free on weekends (except this coming one) and Wednesdays after 11.

Bedivere

http://starfarer50.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedivere Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:57 am

(Edited myself for content)

Last edited by Bedivere on Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Bedivere

http://starfarer50.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterWeaver Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:56 pm

meditation alots you Cp or in some cases Sp- you just do it, some I have talked about being able to do other things with(wink, wink)

Attributes never have to be taught to you or you have to teach, that is something you can always put your Karma into.

Yes the tower has a libriary.

Masterweaver

MasterWeaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down