Gateways of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All members please read

3 posters

Go down

All members please read Empty All members please read

Post  forevertourist Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:22 pm

The phone off, the day of rest and peace and quiet; these are the things we all hope for at least once a week. I write this post because I love my friends and I know that their peace of mind is at risk and I will not let that happen and so I am writing all of my wonderful players, and I mean that, in hopes that you will hear my plea. The phone is a miserable piece of equipment that is as necessary as it is unwanted; when mine rings I am angry and glad at the same time. I hope this is true for most so that you will understand my next statement. Unless the phone call is money for me, it ringing intrudes on life, both work and play. For this reason I am calling for an end to all phone calls from players about the game. This includes text messages; please use the internet for all gateways related topics. Myself, Chad and Shelley will no longer be answering any “Gateways” questions unless they come in via email\pm. Please don’t be offended, but this is the way it needs to be. I am not saying that we don’t want to hear from you, but with the amount of work that goes into this game, the internet allows for the easiest storage and organization that random phone calls and messages in the middle of the day can not possibly compare to. This brings me to my next point, Sunday we rest, so no questions will be answered until Monday. All of the gateways staff work hard six days a week both in the real world and in the imagined(which is really the real as well) and we need rest. If you have gamed on Saturday night, we need Sunday for ourselves. To those of you this affects, I will work with you on making that smooth, and please do not take offense as if it is personal. Michael Jackson could play Saturday night and I would still ask him for Sunday off. This being said, I have enjoyed the time I have gotten to play with all of you as well as the stories of your adventures so far and I look forward to the future when we will have many new players and I will be looking to you all to help acclimate them into the world, by starting these simple requests now we can be more ready for that day. Thank you all in advance for your participation in this and look for me to be on the boards a lot more often.
One last thing, I would like your feedback directed to me, both compliments and complaints. My goal is for you all to feel comfortable enough to be upset about something and tell me about it. We are not perfect, but only by our mistakes do we truly learn. So don’t think too hard on my post here, it is just the way it is and I look forward to hearing from you all.
Thanks again,
Robert Messina

forevertourist

Back to top Go down

All members please read Empty Re: All members please read

Post  Francesco Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:34 am

<3 to all of you working hard on gateways.. it's a wonderful game and I think sometimes I take for granted just how much work y'all put in. so, with that, I raise this cup of Journeyman's tea and drink it in your honor!

Francesco

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 09, 2008 8:02 pm

Your so cute Nick.

Admin
Admin

https://gatewaysofdestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content