Gateways of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN. ALL BETA TESTERS! PLEASE READ!

3 posters

Go down

ATTN. ALL BETA TESTERS! PLEASE READ! Empty ATTN. ALL BETA TESTERS! PLEASE READ!

Post  Admin Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:34 pm

So its getting to be that time of year again.

School is starting and after talking with most of you, all of our personal lives are pretty hectic. I think now is a good time to put an indefinite hold on the Beta Test. Chad and I will be starting school again in September and we need to ensure that we (and all of you!) have plenty of time to do the things that need to be done for our education and personal lives. You all have given us quite a bit of things to work on when it comes to the game and the rulebook in general, and when we start the test up again, we hope to come to you with a completed rulebook.
I hope most of you are relieved, and for those of you that aren't, I hope that you'll be happy to return when we start again.
We have some plans for some Beta Testing combat days and a few other sundries.
I will be closing the forums over the weekends to begin combing through the posts, questions, corrections, etc. I will reopen them again when we restart the Beta Test.

Please e-mail me or PM me your contact information if you'd like to be contacted about any Gateways related events in the near future. We still need models, website work, graphics designs, and tons of other stuff if you still want to help.

Any leads you could give us on the following would be wonderful:

Photographers (with portfolios)
Artists
Graphic's Designers (Doc, is that still you? I know we haven't sent you the graphics...)
Website Designer (Chris, you still in? If so, its crunch time...)

Thank you so much for everything that you guys have done. You've found so many holes and been so helpful throughout the entire process. Thank you for helping us to become one step closer to accomplishing our goal, and if you want to hang out between now and then, you all have our numbers.

Thanks again, and see you soon!

-The Gateways of Destiny Staff

Admin
Admin

https://gatewaysofdestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

ATTN. ALL BETA TESTERS! PLEASE READ! Empty Re: ATTN. ALL BETA TESTERS! PLEASE READ!

Post  zxcv411 Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:07 pm

Yeah I'm still in for the website design.
zxcv411
zxcv411

http://www.posseinteractive.com/solomon

Back to top Go down

ATTN. ALL BETA TESTERS! PLEASE READ! Empty Re: ATTN. ALL BETA TESTERS! PLEASE READ!

Post  Ako Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:13 pm

I can show you my portfolio if you'd like. As for contact info you have that. Good lukc in school and cont on my at the Beta restart.
Ako
Ako

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down