Gateways of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is the best night for you to game?

+2
Voltaire
Admin
6 posters

Go down

When is the best night for you to game?

When is the best night for you to game? I_vote_lcap30%When is the best night for you to game? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
When is the best night for you to game? I_vote_lcap0%When is the best night for you to game? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
When is the best night for you to game? I_vote_lcap40%When is the best night for you to game? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
When is the best night for you to game? I_vote_lcap30%When is the best night for you to game? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

When is the best night for you to game? Empty When is the best night for you to game?

Post  Admin Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:17 pm

Comments below. Smile

Admin
Admin

https://gatewaysofdestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

When is the best night for you to game? Empty Re: When is the best night for you to game?

Post  Voltaire Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:58 am

There is not a 'perfect' night for me...Between school and work, I always have something going on.

Wednesdays are better than any other though.
Voltaire
Voltaire

Back to top Go down

When is the best night for you to game? Empty Re: When is the best night for you to game?

Post  Dreams of One Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:02 am

I personally prefer Saturday night; however, I will have a very flexable schedule soon (boo closing Shaper Image store) so I could go any night. More GoD better!
Dreams of One
Dreams of One

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedivere Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:09 am

Whichever. I already work my life so I can hang out with you guys.

Bedivere

http://starfarer50.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Phaedra Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:19 am

Wednesday is best for me since I work weekends now. Saturday night no one is going to be home until close to 9pm.
Phaedra
Phaedra

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:43 pm

Well, when we move, we can always do it at our new place on Saturdays. We have a kitchen, and we'll have a big gaming room. Its right under 2,000 square feet. Its plenty big enough for everyone, then you guys can just come over when you get done at 9:00. Smile On Wednesdays we don't really get started until 9 anyway, and as it is, alot of people have to get up early on Thursdays. What time do you have to be where you have to be on Sunday?

Admin
Admin

https://gatewaysofdestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Phaedra Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:00 pm

I have to leave for work at 9. :-(
Phaedra
Phaedra

Back to top Go down

Post  Ako Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:12 pm

I'm fine with anything, though I have to work the next a few Sunday's, so I'll have to leave early for a bit.
Ako
Ako

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedivere Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:15 pm

I got class at nine thurs morning, but am free fridays.

Bedivere

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreams of One Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:44 pm

So. I'd like to re-open this form for discussion in leu of our Saturday game. Those that were there: thoughts and opinions. More roomy. Convenient location? Longer game time. I'd like to take this opportunity to express my opinions.

I feel that Saturday/Friday game nights are much more betta then our current layout: Longer game time, convenient for Weaver to access his at home info, more roomy, convenient location (for me), convenient dates. Some of the benefits.

I understand that some of us have M-F schedules for work or school and the Wednesday late night hump is physically draining. Eh well...

<poof>
Dreams of One
Dreams of One

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedivere Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:13 pm

Whenever it happens, it seems to go much more smoothly at Chad and Shelleys place. Not trying to insult Jess, it's just crazy convenient when forgotten papers are located as far away as the next room.

Bedivere

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down