Gateways of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving and Karma

5 posters

Go down

Moving and Karma Empty Moving and Karma

Post  MasterWeaver Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:43 am

As most of you know, we will be moving Friday March 21, 2008 at 9:00 am sharp. We will be moving from a bottom floor 1 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom apartment 3 stories up. As I’m sure you can guess, we can use all the help we can get.
If you are willing to work with us early, you are more than welcome to stay the night Thursday March 20th to get up early with us to start the move.

The In-Game: We will be offering 200 karma and 5 S1s OR 1 extra OSA of your choice for each hour of actual work.. You can treat this OSA like you are on the middle island, and can do anything your character would do from there.

Out of Game: Friday night we will be providing food and beer for anyone that is interested in hanging out that night.

As some of you may know, Shelley works 6 days a week, and we all work on Gateways as an additional full time job, so it is very important that we get everything moved Friday. We need all the help we can get.
If you are sure you can help, please send me a PM saying when and what time you’ll be there as soon as possible. This will ensure that we will have enough food and beer for everyone involved.
I cannot stress this enough; while we love you all very much, we need workers. Please don’t come to chitchat and not help.

Also, there will be a game session Saturday night at our new place (not this sat. but March 22) if anyone is interested. Please post below if you are so we can figure out what we would like to do for food. The session will start at 7:00 pm and go to whenever we feel like stoppin’.

-Chad, Shelley, and Amanda

MasterWeaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Moving and Karma Empty Re: Moving and Karma

Post  Phaedra Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:52 am

I work all day on friday and don't get off until 8. I'll give you guys a call then to see if you still need help. Also, since we're not gaming on wednesday, let me know if you guys need some help getting things packed up, since I probably won't get off work in time to help move.

As far as the gaming session on next saturday, I don't get off work until 8pm and probably wouldn't get over there until 9 or so. Then I have to leave kind of early since I have to work sunday morning.

We won't know until next week what Trenton's schedule is.
Phaedra
Phaedra

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedivere Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:03 am

Assuming the trucks working again by then I'll be over Thursday evening around 6 or 8ish.

If it's not working, I dunno. I'll hitch a ride with someone.

Bedivere

http://starfarer50.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreams of One Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:57 pm

Depending on weather I'll be over thursday night or friday morning. I can stay as long as you need me (even through Friday nights revelries Very Happy ). I'll play on Saturday, too. Have Friday and Saturday off. No concern for my work ethic, ask Jess.

Cestus!
Dreams of One
Dreams of One

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:51 pm

So, so far I have Dante, Chris, and John for helping with moving. Am I correct?

Admin
Admin

https://gatewaysofdestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down